Friday, January 9, 2009

Here you go Steph

1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged


8 Fav TV Shows:
1. Days of our Lives
2. Two and half men
3. Reba
4. Dirty Jobs
5. Myth Busters
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Bizarre Foods w/ Andrew Zimmern
8. House


8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Woke Up
2. Showered
3. Brushed Teeth
4. Took Laptop to Geek Squad (the motherboard is bad....)
5. Bought a new computer
6. Kissed my husband
7. Worked
8. Blew my nose

8 Things I look forwad to:
1. Finacial Freedom
2. Every new day with Scott
3. Learning to play my guitar
4. Loosing weight
5. Seeing Family
6. River fun in the Summer
7. Getting to know Scotts girls better
8. Growing old and being able to retire with Scott

8 Fav Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Panera
3. Cold Stone Creamery (does this one count?)
4. Chinese
5. Bob Evans
6. I Hop
7. Wendy's
8. Smitty's (it's a super cheep hotdog/hamburger joint in WV)

8 Things on my WISHLIST! (ONLY 8?....LOL)
1. Guitar Hero: World Tour
2. Yellow Mustang GE Convertible
3. Toyota FJ Cruiser
4. 4 Wheeler
5. Organized Sewing/Craft Room
6. That I was average size
7. Sell my Ohio House
8. More Money in the Bank

8 People to Tag:
1. Nancy
2. Steph
3. Rachel
that's all I have.....lol, I'm sad....sad.....sad.....

2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

I was just telling my mom about your house in OHio and how I thought it was a cute house. How much did you buy it for (what are you selling for). Don't get your hopes up though, we won't buy it. sorry. We're looking for a house in Dayton area. I was telling my mom how if i could find a house like yours in wauseon but with another bedroom and no cat smell (lol) I would tell Rob that's the house for us. I've always liked that style of house or the 1 and ahalf story homes with basements and maybe a porch in the backyard.

Anyways, hope everyhting is going well with you!!!

steph

Nancy said...

If I'm tagged, does that mean I have to list those things on my blog? I'm such a virgin at all this stuff....HA!