Wednesday, October 1, 2008

6 randome things you might not know about me

1. I own a union suit (one piece long johns) It is Camo.
2. I would be happy living in the mountains, raising a garden, killing my meat and only going to town like once a month for other items.
3. I want to have food storage, but with moving all the time, I have been hesitant.
4. I am not a good speller.
5. I wish I had handwriting like Marsha Allen or Jenny Perry.

Oh, according to Kristen's you are supposed to do this too and tag me to tell me that you did it. I still don't know much about this thing yet.

2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

I think I knew all those things...except for the first thing you said...

I told rob that I would like to live in the country (but still near a library) so i can have a garden, fruit trees, and have good schools. How times change... remember when i wanted to ONLY live in the city... ha ha ha... yeah right. I'm so NOT a city girl!

Faith Penningtons said...

Yes, I remember when you wanted to live in Seattle, and be a cop there....