Friday, October 31, 2008

catch up

Last weekend Scott and I took a trip up to New England. We started out in Maine, had some lobster on the wharf, then made our way to Vermont for some delicious maple syrup. I need to get the pics off the camera. It was a great trip. The leaves were beautiful and Vermont is just a gorgeous state, with big mountains all around.

So.....Stephanie, I promise to update. I just have a problem with my computer. When I want to attach a picture to something, it doesn't work. It needs to go to Geek Squad or something soon. But here's a pictures of what our little boy would look like, according to makemebabies.com


3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

looks pretty cute...if and when you have a baby...let's see how good they did the job.

Introspective Steph said...

okay so i added some more...

Kristen Moss said...

Hey Faith, I want to go to Maine and eat some lobster. I have been trying to talk Kristen into moving there instead of back to Oregon, but I dont think it will work.