Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been a while.....

so I thought I'd give a little update. I just went to get another half cc fill in my band yesterday. I lost 6 more lbs since I was there 6 weeks ago. So I am averaging a pound a week. I really want it to be 2 pounds a week, so I decided once and for all, that I am going to be more strict on myself. I want this weight off so bad. In my mind, on the days I do water aerobics I can treat myself to something sweet....well...I am defeating the purpose of my band and of my excercising. BUT...I am ADICTED to sugar! I just ordered a couple of books on Amazon to read and hopefully they will help me cure this craving I have for it. I also stopped by Borders on my lunch break and got 2 books on cooking for weightloss surgery.

2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

I ran into an old high school friend about 2 weeks ago and she told me how she went into OA (overeaters annyomonous) (i totally spelled that wrong). Anyways, she said it really helped her beat her sugar addiction. I was thinking about finding a place in dayton and going.

Aaron & Nancy said...

I totally understand, Faith. I find myself doing the same thing. I justify bad eating with knowing I worked out. It's a hard thing to change habits. It sounds like you're at least moving in the right direction. You are really trying to beat this. Don't forget to pray! Miss you!