Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reaching a milestone

I weighed myself on saturday and had reached the 50 pounds lost mark (just barely, but I was there and that's what matters...lol)

I am a habitual weigher, so I've been trying not to be. But I couldn't help but get on the scale this morning. 2 more lbs lost. so I have lost a total of 52 lbs now.

The weird thing is, I just started noticing a few weeks ago that I was actually loosing and changing.

I hope that it continues to come off. I quit cheating so I think that's what the slow process was. I had the mentality that as long as I was loosing some, then it was okay to cheat....well....it wasn't coming off nearly as quick as it could/should have been.

4 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

yay, congrats! i need to get my butt in gear!

SuburbiaMom said...

Congratulations on your hard work and consistency!!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Way to go! I can't wait to see you again!

Mamapierce said...

52 pounds - that's awesome! :D