Friday, December 4, 2009

APPROVED!!!!!

I just got a call from the secretary over at the surgeon's office. She said I was approved. It seems that they were missing a page from the fax and didn't think I had an entire 6 months under the surgeons care. I am so happy. I was very upset yesterday. All I wanted to do was buy a pack of cigarettes, but I did not. I am so glad that I was able to stear clear of the temptation of doing so. I can already find myself being "that" former smoker. If you smoke then you know what I'm talking about. The one who tells you how easy it is to quit and to just do it and they hate the smell (well honestly I have hated the smell all along) but now I can actually smell it.

1 comment:

Rachel Mary said...

Congrats and good for you!! Double congrats on not buying the cigs!! Sending you hugs lady love!